Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Sunday, December 12, 2004

I Don't Wanna Wait...

I sick and tired of people telling me that I'm not acting like myself. Maybe I act like this all of the time, and since you don't really know me, maybe you don't know that I've been putting on a fron all this time and pretending to be something that I'm not. Because I'm not above that you know. Anyway with finals coming up almost everyone on the Internet is freaking out. Everybody is having to do a huge amount of studying in a small amount of time. A prospect that I'm finding is becoming a larger and larger part of my own relality as the days go by. I've only got three more, and two more days of tests, but these are finals and decide whether or not you are going to pass the class, which can put a fair amount of strain on a person. I don't even get exams, if you didn't get it the first time arouns (i.e. tests) then why bring it back for you to mess up on again? Anyway, so that's what I'm doing now, dodging the people that I thought were my friends, and trying not to fail college. Not much of an existance, but what are you going to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket