Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Family Guy Quotes that Had Me Laughing For Days

Of course, anything Stewie says is hilarious, the one where Tom and Diane think the televsion is out is great, too. U've got about four faves, however,

1)The one where Peter and Bing Crosby talk about parenting:
Peter Griffin: Lois, our son has been blessed with a great gift. And I am going to do everything I can to nurture that talent and help him succeed, then I'm going to use him to live out all my frustrated hopes and dreams. Because that's good parenting, right Bing Crosby?
Bing Crosby: That's right Peter, and if your kids give you any lip you can beat them with a sack of sweet Velencia Oranges. They won't leave a bruise and it'll let 'em know who's boss, there's nooo doubt about it.
Peter Griffin: That... That doesn't sound like good parenting.
Bing Crosby: Are you givin' me lip boy? Because I'll take this belt off and put the smack down on you, is that what you want? [takes his belt off and starts beating Peter]

2) Charles Lindhburg has an unfortunate potty training incident:
Charles Lindburgh: Honey, I flew solo across the Atlantic, I think I know a thing or two about potty training. (baby, while playing with the plunger, flushes himself down the toilet) OK, don't panic. He was kidnapped. You go phone the police, I'll write the ransom note.
Mrs. Lindburgh: [pointing at Amelia Earhart] But what about Amelia? She saw everything. Charles Lindburgh: (With an evil look) I'll take care of her.

3) In 'To Live and Die in Dixie' anytime that Peter is attacked by that raccoon, or makes refernce to 'raccoon wounds'

4) The Kool-Aid thing. That had me laughing for days.

3 Comments:

Blogger Greg said...

You ask me if I'm serious?
Do you mean what I write or who I am....
Yes, I am serious, and what I write is real too. The photo really is me. It was taken not long ago in Australia. I blog to keep my mother updated as to where I am in the world.
Rex.

2:15 AM  
Blogger Greg said...

and yes Brendon Fraser is rather cute.

2:17 AM  
Blogger England said...

Any and everything 'Family Guy' makes me laugh for days.

1.) Lois- Peter did you take the money from the jar on the refrigerator

Peter- Who me? Yes you! Couldn't be...yeah, it was me.

2.) Lois-What happened to Peter (after Stewie hits Peter in the back of the head with a baseball bat)?

Brian-Looks like he unleashed the inner beast all on the back of Peter's head.

3.) *A drunk Peter*- Happy Birthday Jesus!

E

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket