Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Sunday, February 13, 2005

The Hotness of Johnny

You know, somebody who just reads my most recent posts would think that I'm totally in love with Johnny Depp, which I am. But also, Brendan Fraser. Who's my number one cutie. So, anyway the point of this post is to discuss the hotness of Johnny and the craziness of me. So, if you have seen the movie 'Secret Window' you should really go see it, because it's a great movie and I'm totally about to ruin the movie for you, but Johnny is totally crazy. The point is that only people who have seen the movie wil know how crazy he is. So, I just recently saw that movie, and I was thinking 'You know, I would still marry him.' I know he's stone-cold crazy. I know that he was killing people and all that jazz. But you know, what? I would still have his babies. I don't know, it's just that I don't mind all that, as long as he keeps being himself, and I just stay away from all the menfolk in the town. I just realized that if you have never seen that movie, then you have no idea what this post is about. And that's as it should be.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why in the HELL would you cheat on JOHNNY DEPP??!! Even a man who just LOOKED like Johnny Depp??!! See, if she knew at ALL what she had, none of this would've happened, and she wouldn't be dead and fertalizing his corn. But anyway, YES! I would DEFINATELY marry him, even when he is CRAZY AS HELL!!! AND I would definately have his kids. I would just be extra nice to him so he didn't think that I deserved to be fertalizer too. No arguing about the remote in THAT house.

~Heather

7:02 PM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

I totally thought that above post was from England until I saw your name at the bottom, Heather. Wow. That was weird.

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket