Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

My Real Result (But I Hate Her!!!)...

You scored as Jean Grey. Jean Grey is likely the most powerful X-Man. She loves Cyclops very much but she has a soft spot for Wolverine. She's psychic so she can sense how others are feeling and tries to help them. She also has to control her amazing powers or the malevolent Phoenix entity could take control of her and wreak havok. Powers: Telekinetic, Telepathic

Jean Grey


55%

Storm


50%

Nightcrawler


50%

Cyclops


45%

Gambit


45%

Iceman


40%

Wolverine


35%

Beast


35%

Rogue


30%

Colossus


25%

Emma Frost


25%

Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! I got Rogue. I got Rogue.
But you already knew that, didn't you. Eh, sometimes.

~Harley Quinn.

p.s. I got Rogue!

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket