Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Something in the Night

Do you ever get the urge to dig out your own eyeball? To just stick your finger right in there and give her a go? My head hurts, but it's not because of that, that I want to pop that sucker out. I want to know what it feels like, to just roll that glassy orb in between my fingers and feel the sticky wetness of eyejuice. My victim twitches at the prospect. The white of an egg is called albumen. The white part of the human eye is called the sclera. I wonder if you slice it open it will bleed just like the egg. If the clone will suffer like the parent.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Funny story; I could seriously (for about a minute) not shake the feeling of wanting to stick my finger in my eyeball. Is that weird? I know it is, but sometimes... This whole post is true.

Matches.

4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

creepy, but interesting in a serial killer/morbid kinda way. Speeking of eyeballs...mine is swollen. I swear I didn't get punched in the face, although theres some shady parts of last night that I don't remember...
(just kidding though, because I didn't black out last night or anything, it just made the story funnier)

3:33 PM  
Blogger Marlewen said...

now I want jello...

4:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

so this is totally unrelated to your post, but i'm heading back to charlotte around the 28th!!! we should get together...and do...something hahaha.

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket