Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, October 23, 2006

Who dares disturb my slumber?

I can't remember where this quote is from. If somebody recognizes it, tell me, please. It's driving me crazy. Anyway, this is kinda a Browncoat post. Firstly there's the website calle Big Damned Thank You. It's made to show Universal (the company that financed the Serenity motion picture) that the fans appreciate the movie, and want more. Though, not so much of the last part, and more of the last part. Anyway, so visit BigDamnThankYou.com, and see some people who are pretty excited about Firefly. Also, made another banner. Mostly for use on sites as I see fit. I dunno, yet.

3 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

Yes it is from the movie Alladin. The cave of Wonders says it when Alladin is sent to get the magic lamp for Jaffar.
Susan

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was from jack and the beanstalk originally, centuries before it was from alladin

10:30 AM  
Blogger BrokenAngel said...

Alladin's version is shorter... (It has no "dares")


"Who disturbs my slumber?"

"It is I, Gazeem, the humble thief..."

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket