Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Day Late....

Well, you know the rest. In fact, in this case, I'm like a couple years late, however, I've decided that I want to start my own podcast. I like hearing kinda weird, geeky, fun things from across the net, and all of the podcasts that I listen to are (A) focusing on some things that I care about, most things I don't care about and (B) hosted by total d-bags. That's not to say that everybody is a d-bag who makes a podcast, they aren't, but most are, so let's just move on from there. I imagine that my podcast will be as popular as my blog (Hi Jess!), and maybe we'll pick up some new fans along the way. The way that I figure it, it's going to be about five or six minutes (no more than ten), chronicling what I think is important in media (games, movies, television, fandom), and then I'll probably talk about one major thing that's been on my mind. I want it to kind of be from a fangirl perspective, but I'm not cute and I don't say squeeee, so I'm not sure how that'll work out. I do think there should be a feminine perspective on all the awesome gaming, entertainment stuff that's going on. Anyway, so once I figure out how that's going to work, I'll be sure to send you the link. There's no podcasts that I listen to regularly, maybe diggnation is the closest I come to regular. But I've heard tons of them from ChinesePod to FanBoy Radio. So, what's your favorite podcast, do you listen to them at all, and if so, how often?

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlewen said...

Hi Terri! :D

I had never actually listened to a podcast until I joined NaNoWriMo.org. I've listened to one of there's and that's about it. I DO however, absolutely love the video podcasts on Current TV. I was so excited when we got that channel and they show all kinds of crazy shit.

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket