Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

And What Day Is It Again?

Someone always gets me on April Fool's. I like to think that it's not because I'm dumb, I'm just very trusting and always forget what day it is. I mean, if I kept tabs of things like that I wouldn't get fooled, unfortunately I'm too busy thinking that it's March 27th or something. Anyway, I just got back from out of town at the Honda Campus All-Star Challenge. If you don't know what it is, read my blog posts right around this time for the past four years, and you'll be all caught up. My team finished 5 and 2, which was good enough to get us into the sweet sixteen last year, not quite good enough this year. Oh well. I also got a medal for scoring the highest in my room. It's quite a piece of bling, I'll be sure to post a picture of it when I get the chance. Digression: I had a dream that along with Will Smith and like ten other random people, I was being held hostage in a room in this apartment complex. We were trapped and couldn't get out no matter what we tried. The police knew that we were missing, but for some reason were searching for us in Texas, when we were in fact, in New Jersey. Meanwhile the evil guy who had kidnapped us was administering this drug that was supposed to make us happy all the time, but the effects had long since worn off, so we pretended to be happy so we wouldn't get any more drugs and could stay lucid. By the end of the dream, I had gotten the idea to text message my brother, and hope that he would save me. Hmmm, sorry about that. Anyway, I've been kind of out of it for the last week, and I've had waaaaaay too much work to do, plus my car got towed. So, once I get my whole life figured out, I'll make much more sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket