Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Doris Day is Still Alive?!?!?

Like, you know how somebody dies, and you were like, they were still alive? Okay, I just found out that Doris Day is still alive and I wanted to get the word out before she died, and everybody was forced to ask that question. Seriously, I totally thought she had been dead for years, and I guess that's kind of a terrible thing to say, but she was popular in, like, black and white movies, so I kinda assumed that she was pretty old and, well. Anyway, I'm sorry Miss Day. I dunno if I mentioned this, but she's also my cousin. Maybe. Anyway, so, she's really awesome and made tons of great movies and could sing and was pretty kick-ass, and she's still alive. Just so you know. Anyway, she was also just mentioned at the Grammy's for some, like, I dunno, lifetime music achievement or something, I didn't watch it, but the point is: She's not only still alive, she's making moves. So, this is kind of like a public service announcement. Doris Day is still alive, aaaaand she's probably right behind you, right now. So, don't turn around.

2 Comments:

Blogger Henning said...

You liked that, didnt you? And imagine, I dedicated it to you.
And I spent alot of time making those pictures, you can hardly see its been tampered with.

4:45 PM  
Blogger Under Thy Tongue said...

Omg. I love Doris Day. She's only, like 83, which, you know, is old, but not super-death-looms-behind-you-bed-ridden-you've-seen-the-beginning-of-the-world kinda old. She's got at the very least a good ten years left in her. I feel like. She must have a stellar diet.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket