Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Saturday, March 14, 2009

2009

So, wow, this is my first post of 2009. What a gyp, right? I know, I know, I've fallen off in the post department, but don't blame me. I just got a new computer after almost a year without one, and I can tell you, it's like being let back in out of the cold. Anyway, I'm going to post some things, tshirt ideas, short stories, and longs stories, among other things, and you know, we'll get these things back on track. So, yeah, My bizzle. I don't really have anything new to add to this post, but I would like to mention that this shows up on facebook, and if you are reading it there, you'll have no idea what I'm talking about, so go to http://tdcellardoor.blogspot.com and read what I've been up to. I mean, it's boring for now, but it'll get better. Or so I assume. Heck, I'm reading this with you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket