Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Sunday, June 03, 2007

well, null and void, like, for instance, if said person turned into a fucking zombie

Um, so, yeah, this has nothing to do with the subject line, but I like that subject line and I've been trying to use it for about 20 months, so I was like, what the heck. So, anyway, things are moving and shaking over here. It's cold in my basement, and so I furiously design my website (more on that later) to keep warm. Other than that, things are as smooth as butter. So, two things:

1. I'm going to China this summer. Anybody who reads this blog probably knows this, but I thought that I'd put it out there anyway, unless somebody forgot. I wanted to be able to keep everyone up to date with what I'm doing everyday while I'm out of town, so I set up a website.

www.tailiinlala.com

Okay, firstly, the name of the page is Tai Li in La-La Land. Tai Li is my Chinese name, so I was like why not. And La-La land? I dunno, it just seemed to fit. So you read the website like Tai Li in La La. Which is not really that difficult, but I just realized that people may have a hard time figuring it out from the title. So, technically, there's nothing really up yet, but I will be rectifying that in a short while. I'm going to be posting pictures, video, and everything else to document my trip there. In the end, I plan on making a short film that I will probably post on Google Video. Anyway, so, please go check it out and see what's up.

2. A friend of a friend of mine burned me a copy of this Chinese language (Taiwanese) CD, that is just about the best Mandarin R&B album that I've ever listened to. Like I told my friend Ed, he combines a soul stirring sound, with the slanty eyes of a Chinaman. I know, I know, racist, I meant it that way. Anyway, so yeah, David Tao. Check him out, please! He's so good. I'm going to try to figure out how to embed sounds in here, but until I do, look him up on your illegal song downloading software, which I know you have.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket