Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Viciously Low Expectations

Ah, ha, you thought that this was going to be about low expectations, didn't you? No, it's not. It's actually about Rob Van Dam who I will from now own refer to as RVD and Jean Claude Van Dam. Who I will now refer to as JVD. Anyway, so I think that they look alike. They're not related, in fact, RVD's name isn't even really Van Dam, but I can't get over the fact that I think that they look hella similar. Anyway, so if you don't know who they are (or didn't care until now), RVD is a wrestler with the WWE (formerly WWF, until the World Wildlife Federation got their panties all in a bunch), and JVD is a action movie stars. Anyway, yeah, there you have it. I'm going to post some pics and let you decide for yourself. The first one is RVD, the second JVD. I'm sure you care about this, and that's why I post these things.
















*I'm pretty into a couple different people right now; Mickey Avalon, Ingrid Michealson, OneRepublic, Sara Bareilles and Chrisete Michele. Check 'em out. More on that later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket