Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Sexy Chocolate Minotaur

There are some shows I refuse to watch on principle. Grey's Anatomy is one, that show about Tila Tequila is another, Desperate Housewives. This usually doesn't have anything to do with the buzz, or the actors, or anything as noble as that, I just haven't and won't. I mean, I haven't this long, why change now? Well, I might be lying about the Tila Tequila thing. I really feel dumber just flipping past that one on the TV, but nonetheless. Anyway, I've been hearing alot about this show called Gossip Girl. I don't know what it's about, and I don't want to, all I know is that it's another show about pretty white kids with problems. Most of this white kids are rich, and most of these problems don't matter. I mean, this thing is pretty much everywhere! You can't turn on CNN without seeing how they had billboards that said OMFG, or something like that. Can't I turn on my TV without hearing about this show? I spend a lot of time avoiding shows that I think will hurt my spirit. And no doubt, my friends, this is one of them. But I can't walk down the bloody street without seeing somebody with their finger to their lips in a shushing motion, or some guys torso, and the Gossip Girl logo beside it. Well, here's what I'm promising you. This is the last time that you will hear me mention that show on this blog. Seriously, this is now a Gossip Girl free zone. And I can promise you that. Like the presidential candidates, I am giving you something you want, no, not universal healthcare, or like jobs, no, just less of a show you don't watch, on a blog that you don't read. You're welcome.

Amidst the mists and coldest frosts,
with stoutest wrists and loudest boasts,
he thrusts his fist against the posts
and still insists he sees the ghosts.

(Isn't that a creepy kids rhyme? Not even, Rock A Bye Baby creepy, but there's this dude, in what I can only assume is a fishing village, who nobody believes and everybody thinks is crazy, and the only way that he can get his point across about these ghosts is by punching a pole. I mean, what? I think the point of this whole thing is to make you seem less crazy, dude, and if I were you, I'd start by stopping my assault on the woodwork.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

NICE Blog :)

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket