Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No One Man Should Have All That Power

Today I decided to make a corn/chicken/black bean chowder. I dunno how it's going to come out, but I've got a slow cooker, and I'm just going to give it my best. "Wait! This isn't a cooking blog!" You shout at your computer, disturbing several other mental patients twiddling their thumbs and reciting pi beside you. "Also, it's not 2009. Why am I here, and why are you, for that matter?" Well, this blog started out rather strangely more than five years ago, and it stopped rather abruptly more than two years ago. What happened, you ask? Yes, I can hear you asking. I've got boss hearing like that, that's why. No, I can't hear what you're thinking right now. Wait, now I can. Wait, no, it passed, you dirty fiend.

So, what's up with this thing now? Obviously, me writing my random thoughts was never something that caught on all too well. Here I am discussing the current situation with an audience, that actually doesn't exist. Not to say that the occasional person hasn't stumbled onto my page by searching things like, "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" or "Cellar Door", but that's not a long term solution. What I need is a gimmick, something to draw the crowds in. So, I've decided I'm going to run a little experiment. Every week (or so), I'm going to change up the theme of this blog. I want to take it into the new decade, and I'm only two years late, which seems like a good start. I'm going to post news, comedy, gossip, and anything else I can think of, in as timely manner as I can muster. And hopefully, something will stick. In the meantime, I'm going to post pictures of my corn/chicken/black bean chowder, and suggest that it might be a good fall time experience. Stay tuned. Or not. Honestly, I'll be doing this with or without you. Deal?




Y'all don't understand I never seen so many Dominican women with cinnamon tans

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket