Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Off the Parts Unknown

It's been a long time, we shouldn't have left you, without a dope beat to step to, step to, step to, step to, step, to wicky-wa. Soooooo. Um, I'll never do that again, if it's alright with you. Here we are. Sorry, I haven't posted in so long. I've just had absolutely nothing to talk about, so , there's that. Spring Break is coming up, and I'm totally digging the idea of a road trip. We have this huge van (my friends call it the Mark 47) and a place to go, so I don't see why we don't. Go, that is. It's always been a dream of mine to take one of those roadtrips like they do in the movies, tou know, like the friends all pile in the car, and they're driving and going somewhere to save the farm, or get back somebody's girlfriend, or adopt sombody or something. It's a very fun idea. But I'm just worried that it's more fun in theory than in actual practice. I mean, they don't show all those long stretches where there is just miles and miles of open road. They don't show the desperate lunges for the bathroom. They don't show the inevitable fights over the radio. And I'm sure that they exist. So, hopefully everything will go smoothly, and I'll have something exciting, fun, and nonlethal to write about in a couple of weeks. I'm supposed to be writing a paper right now and I'm sooo slacking off, teheehee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's the problem...you've elluded to that same Aaliyah lyric in an earlier blog post. You made the same promise never to do it again, but we see that you are a liar. Anywho, I posted this same comment before, but I think blogger deleted it. Heather the reclus is up for the road trip, so let's take Mark 117 for a spin, and do the damn thang!

E

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket