Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, April 11, 2005

She's Got It.... Your Pistol

So, this is a kind of hodge podge post. I've got so many things going on, that I just felt that it was absolutely necessary for me to share it with the world. Bored, you say? Well, you're here for the long haul bucko so get comfortable. First off, Last week I returned from the Honda Campus All-Star Challenge in Florida. We did all right. Not as well as I would have wanted, but what are you going to do? Nextly, I just saw Sin City over the weekend and I must say that it was some experience. If you don't know anything about Sin City, then you really must go see the movie. It's not really something that you can describe. Cinematically that is. The plot if pretty straightforward, but there are three different stories that each take up about 1/3 of the movie. My favorite was the one with Marv, but simply because Elijah Wood was in it, and he was hot in it. Even when he wasn't all there (Um, could I borrow that head, please?). Those who have see the movie will know what I'm talking about. I really liked the Clive Owen (Dwight) part. I just liked the thought of the women being in charge of their own well being, and looking out for themselves. My only gripe with the movie, if you could call it that, was it's length. It wasn't a LOTR or anything, but I found myself (near the end, mark me) thinking, why won't this movie end. It wasn't a desperate question, just kind of a matter of fact thing. Also, there were some dodos taking their little kid in this movie which is full of profanity, huge amounts of violence, and not a negligable amount of T&A, so I definately wouldn't recommend it for the younger set. But I liked it, so that's all that matters. I had some more to talk about, especially songs from commercials that I like, but I really don't feel like typing anymore, so that will have to wait until next time. That also would have explained my subject line, but oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket