Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Boil, boil, toil and trouble

I think. Anyway, right now I'm supposed to be reading Hamlet. Instead I'm eating grilled cheese sandwhiches and catching up on my Presidential history. Anywho today I went swimming it was lovely except for the fact that I have to wash my hair tonight, and I was moist for a while after that. Swimming is the absolute best thing in the whole world. I just feel so light and happy and warm. And I don't need to be with anyone when I swim. The water need be my only playmate. I pretend that the currents are beating me up or that I'm a world champion breakdancer. I can be a prima ballerina or a deep sea diver. I can do handstands and summersaults and backflips, all without breaking a single one of my ankles. It's quite enjoyable. You might be reading this and think that I'm a bit of a loser. Well, my friend, who spent two hours having a ball, and who is the one hunced over their computer screen being a hater? Not me bucko, not me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Terri D. said...

I just realized that the subject line is from Macbeth, not Hamlet. Macbeth, right? I dunno all these plays get me mixed up.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Marlewen said...

Yay for swimming! I bet it's nice to have something like that...even now I don't think that I have anything that can make me feel lost and happy.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I love swimming. It's very good exercise. Reading what you wrote makes me want to swim right now, in fact... *sigh*

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket