Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, March 28, 2005

Hamlet 2: Electric Boogaloo

So, right now I'm supposed to be writing a paper about Hamlet. But you win some you lose some. I'll probably do it tonight, and granted, it won't be my best paper, but some days you get the bear, you know. So, anyway, I've just gotten back from Easter Break and I found out about another amazing holiday that I've never heard of before. It's called Resurrection Saturday. I laugh when I hear that name, and not because of the whole Jesus thing. Simply because it reminds me of those days, usually weekends, when a particular channel will on show programmes that have a common theme. So, it'll be like, Martial Arts Monday. Or Super Saturday, and on that monday they'll only show programmes with Martial Arts, and the Saturday shows will all be about super heroes. Now, don't get me wrong, I have the utmost respect for Easter and all the holiday's that go with it, I've just never celebrated every single one of them. I can just see it, Coming this Saturday, Resurrection Saturday--day---day--day. Watch special Madtv's with Resurrection themed skits, and an all Resurrection based movie called Jesus 2: Electric Boogaloo, staring Dolph Lungren and Brian Benben. Hmm, that was weird. I don't know where I'm going with this one. I suppose that I'll just leave you with that thought, and this, "I come in peace...", "And you go in pieces."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You must be playing the same game I am; and it's called..."how many times can you hear the phrase electric boogaloo in one day."

Yesterday, when I first read the blog, garnished my highest score yet...13x's!

E

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket