Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Turning Japanese

I'm really not, I just like that song. And please don't tell me it's about masturbation, because you and I both know that it's not. Anyway, I'm just downloading some anime that I watched at Animazement, and som I didn't, and telling you what I think of some new one's and old ones. Anime that is...

Bleach -- I think I've already mentioned this one, but it's great and I like it. Check it out if you can.

Keroro Gunso -- This is the story of a frog that came from outer space to take over the world. Unfortunately he was abandoned by his army and taken captive by a Japanese family. Oh well. This one had me rolling even at 6 in the morning, and I did fall asleep, but it was mostly because I was exhausted.

Speed Grapher -- It's pronounced like instead of photographer, you put the word speed in the front. I like it, it's a tad violent, but being able to blow up stuff by just taking it's picture? Priceless.

Trinity Blood -- Now I haven't seen it yet, but Imani was pretty PO'd that she didn't get her pick of the most attractive men in the series. So, I'm just thinking that they're pretty attractive. And that's more than enough to make me watch a series.

There are plenty more, but I'm kind of tired from all this writing. So, I'll catch you up on the rest of this stuff later. Until then, find all of these wonderful series, and watch them. Watch them all!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marlewen said...

OMG Trinity Blood was SOOOOOO good!! It's like the illigitimate love child of Hellsing and Trigun.

4:35 PM  
Blogger England said...

Yes! I'll have to agree with Jess. UmmHmmm...we did call dibs on all of the hotness...before Imani; but she'll live.

E
p.s.-Plant your wishes and your gardens will grow.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Terri D. said...

I finally got to watch the first four eps the other day, and they were great! Wow! I love it, I love it, I looove it!

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket