Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Better on the B Side/ Quiet in Day-Glo

Well, another day, another dinar. Getting ready for school has been the single most exhausting experience of my life. But after this summer and working at the park, I'm soooo happy to be getting back to school. Seriously. I'm taking some pretty cool classes, and the ones that I'm most excited about have nothing to do with my major. Firstly, I'm taking a guitar class. And if you've been reading my blog for any significant period of time you know that I'm in a band, so I pretty much know how to play the guitar. My main goal is to not go in there like I know everything. I'm there to learn just like anybody else. I'm also excited about Play Writing. I like plays and writing, so I'm almost there. Anyway, I've got some more shirts up in the shop. So check them out. I know they don't make very much sense, I don't need you to tell me.

1 Comments:

Blogger England said...

Your shirts make sense to the people that matter...me. Anywho, yeah, I got that itis! You know Ingrid and I are taking a guitar class together. That should be fun. Ingrid'll get an "A," but I will fail.

E

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket