Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, August 08, 2005

I've Got Your Easy Jesus, Right Here!

Welllll, I just spent the last week house-sitting for a friend of mine and it was pretty grand. I watched 'A Clockwork Orange', went to a club, subsequently left the club because it was boring, won a dollar, was hit on more in one day than in my entire life, Imani's air conditioner broke down, and I got a new desk. All since I stopped working at the park. It's like I have a new lease on life. But enough of that. I've just designed some t-shirts that you guys can check out, at this address. They're some ideas that I've had for a while, but havne't really been able to put them on a shirt. Oh, I know what you're thinking. And no, my brain hasn't been harvested by marketing execs who would sell their immortal sould just so they could claim a sell. These are funny, and if they aren't, then they keep you warm in the cool. Not cold, just the cool. They are t-shirts for crying out loud. So check it out and don't say that I didn't warn you. Wait, that's not what I meant.

4 Comments:

Blogger Marlewen said...

OMG! You're selling shirts too XD

So am I http://www.cafepress.com/Marlewen

and here

http://www.cafepress.com/KudzuMonkey

11:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should be doing my paper right now, but no...I'm checking out my friend's t-shirt designs.

E

3:46 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Cool, I'll go check that out!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

Those are awesome!

I wonder if I should make tee shirts. hmmmmm.....

11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket