Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Let Your Anger Be Like a Monkey in a Pinata, Hiding with the Candy, Hoping the Kids Don't Break Through with the Stick.

That's from the great Eastern tome, The Philosophies of Master Tang. I suggest you read it, classic. There are two things I'd like to bring up in this post. 1)Firstly, I have no idea where this are going to go when I write the titles (and sometimes the first couple of lines). In fact, I write some of them days, weeks, or months before I actually write the post. So, some of the time, I wanted to use the title more than anything else. So, that's just to say that I have no idea where this is going either. 2) A couple of my friends recently went on a little excursion. Basically they went to this hospital that was supposedly haunted. I don't believe in ghosts for the most part, and while they didn't give me anything that would have convinced me, I did see something very weird in one of their pictures. Trust me, I wouldn't have been convinced by one of those light globes that are in everyone's pictures, or those wispy tendrils that seem to follow people. No, this was something that boggled even my normally logical mind. I've zoomed in on the area, to give a better look. Maybe you can find an explanation for something that I certainly couldn't.

Click on the picture to get a bigger view.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! Gosh, I'm a man and I believe in the supernatural. I just never seen anything yet.

12:38 PM  
Blogger Henning said...

You're right. One can never watch to much Firefly. Damn ye, Simon Tam, Kaylee is mine!

Have you read the comic?

5:15 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm not into comics, but I was influenced by all that is supernatural as a kid. It's amazing what kinds of things I dreamed up as a kid. I just wish I still had that creative, dreamy mental ability.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Marlewen said...

This post was epic, Terri.

Epic.

*eats popcorn*

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket