Terri's Cellar Door

Stuff that happens to me, Terri.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Paddle the River Styx and then Plunge the Sword of Everlasting Life into the Heart of the Necromancer.

That's a resolution that I stole from Maria Bamford.

1) Master and defeat Death.
2) Drink more water (or just keep my mouth open in the shower).

I'll post the video here, probably two, cause they're frickin' funny. Nonetheless, I really don't have any resolutions for 2008. I could probably think of some, but I don't want to, and everything that I've planned for 2008, I already figured out a long time ago. So, whatever. Anyway, so I know I promised you all more updates, but I'm a busy person (not really) and I've been studying my Chinese (really) and I'm lazy. Really. Anyway, here are those videos I promised and please watch them because they're funny, and if you watch, I promise to post something funny and insightful, and not racist (maybe racist).




1 Comments:

Blogger Under Thy Tongue said...

Stop being so racist! Just because you can count how many white friends you have on one hand does not mean you like white people!!

lol.

I'll watch the vids in a minute or two. Even my new laptop is being a prick.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket